Become a Writer
The website works and keep running for the people only if it has valuable and up-to-date content. Each day the author’s team at Day Night Health Book (www.danihealthbook.com) works hard to bring its readers such useful posts. If you’ve something interesting and important (news, articles, information, or tips) which you think might add worth to our content, we’d like to extend our offer to write for us as a Guest and volunteer Author (or, join our team of writers on a regular basis). You may send your original article (never published elsewhere) and not copied from anywhere through your email, along with a brief author bio data and relevant media links or other references to us. Our email address is: [email protected]
Promoting your article and yourself I do not need to tell you that the posts that you are going to write would be read by a vast number of readers. If people find it helpful, it would also create a buzz on various social platforms. As a result you will get exposure both for yourself (each post accompanies brief author bio) and your article. Get back-links. If you write an article pertaining to a popular place, you can create a back-link to your social profiles, blog (must be approved by one of our admin) or product website.
Authoring for danihealthbook.com is an excellent way to enhance your resume, make your identity online, or simply just blog about a little something you like. We can easily provide our authors with write-up guides, in-case needed.
Instructions for Guest Posts:
Relevance of article: Your article must be written with a particular niche and subject in mind. Also you must keep in mind that the subject you choose should fit into one or more categories present at Day Night Health Book website www.danihealthbook.com.
Accompanied by media: Although it may not be necessary, but a post accompanied by images and videos are more helpful to the readers and thus gain more traffic. You may add a self-made video via youtube, and images by directly mailing to us. Remember to check the media copyrights before sending it to us, and inform us of the same.
Credits/Acknowledgements: If you have referred information from another website or author, do not forget to put a credit note. However, sometimes you may not use a certain content to reproduce in your article even after put a credit note, kindly do not use such content.
External links: You are allowed a single external link to your personal links each article. However, if your article needs more than a single external link (relevant to the topic) it may need to be approved by an admin. Remember that too many external links are not only going to dissuade the reader from reading ahead, but also the article would be ranked lower by the Search Engines.
Keywords: It’s a good practice to entrench the article with keywords, but after recent changes in Google’s guidelines about the keywords use, you may want to use them only as necessary. Use the keywords smartly; no overuse, no under-use.
Original content/No Plagiarism: The entire content should be original. You may not copy from other sources. Also, you may not submit a post which you’ve used on another blog/website, even if you own it. You have to mention the originality of the contents in your email.
Minimum requirement for Approval:
- The articles should be a minimum of 1000 words, and the subject should be relevant to at least one category on ‘Day Night Health Book (Danihealthbook.com)’.
- Only well-structured and well-written articles would be accepted. The language should be easy to understand. Proofread/edit and correct the English grammar of the article before submitting to us.
- If your article has only one purpose, to promote a product or service, and contain nothing of value for the readers, we’ll not accept it. However, you may be allowed to promote the product/service indirectly while giving the readers relevant information regarding the topic. The decision of admins to accept or refuse would be final.
- The external referral link(s) should be relevant. Do not spam the article with unnecessary links.
- Do not forget to submit a brief author bio with your post. Also, add a photograph (or, an avatar of your choice).
- Once your post is published on ‘Day Night Health Book (Danihealthbook.com)’ you must share the post on various social platforms to attract traffic to your post. Facebook, google plus, linkedin, twitter, pinterest, stumbleupon are some of the social platforms you may use. Also, you might want to tell your friends and associates about your article through mouth, phone or email. The better traffic your article receive, the more chances you’d have to get quick approval in your next post.
- Publication fees may apply on promotional / advertising article.
Even though we love sharing more and more content on our website, if your article does not meet the minimal requirements we may not publish it as it is. We will recommend changes if we think that the article has a potential and you may resubmit it after the changes. However, the decision of the admins would be final.