Everything about Detox Diet
Detox diet is a nutrition program that is aimed not only to lose some pounds, but it’s also intended to cleanse the body from harmful toxins and nasty stuff. As a result, you will not only acquire a luxurious figure, but also perfect your health. So, after a course of detoxification, you can get rid of allergies, resolve problems with digestion, improve immunity.
All the Hollywood celebrities are fans of this method! For example, well-known Salma Hayek first tried detox at 15, since then, before going on the red carpet, she cleanses her body within for several days. Another Hollywood star – Gwyneth Paltrow claims that a 21-day detox diet allows her to feel much easier and better. Anne Hathaway is a detox maniac, too. Queen B is probably one of the most wonderful icons, who like this way of slimming.
The best time for a detox diet is spring and early autumn, when our body screams for change. If you take time on vacation or on not very busy working days, it would be the best time for it.
Currently, there are several variants of the detox diet:
1. The three-day diet. It is believed that three days is enough to remove slag and toxins from the body.
2. The five-day diet. If you want to activate all the restoring functions of the body, then stick to the detox for 5 days.
3. The ten-day diet. It is a complete detoxification, including purification and renewal of blood flow.
But don’t hurry up yet. Preparation takes about a month, at this time you should review your diet and exclude fried, fatty and salty foods from it. You’ll have to give up the sweet and flour. Also, forget about coffee and alcohol. You better start the day with a glass of warm water with lemon juice. The last meal should be no later than eight in the evening. Ten days before the initial diet, you should consume healthier options, like veggies, poultry and fish, and, of course, fruits! Only after such a serious preparation session, you can start a diet. You may also use some pills as http://customerhealthguide.info/leptigen-reviews-is-it-safe/ but you should be 100% aware of their possible side effects and consult with your doctor!
Detox diet rules:
1. Sleep a lot. Your body, prone to serious cleansing, needs rest, therefore it is necessary to increase the time of sleep.
2. Take care of digestion. Every day before going to bed, drink one glass of hot water.
3. Balance the diet. To avoid the deficiency of important amino acids, vitamins and minerals caused by malnutrition, you should take probiotics and antioxidants.
4. Make the right menu. There should be a lot of cereal and vegetable meals, because these products contain the necessary fiber.
5. Tune in to the positive. Excellent mood is the key to the success of any diet, including detoxification.
6. SPA-procedures are an indispensable condition for a detox diet, they will not only improve your appearance, but also create a relaxing effect.